Friday, February 26, 2010

I Heart Faces Photography: "This week's photo comes from Caroline at Frogmum. She writes: 'My daughter is standing in our front garden - I was laying down. It was a beautiful day, but her face was in full shade & looks a bit blurry. She looks too dull against the blue sky. I'd like to be able to pull the whole thing up and make her pop out without losing the beauty of that blue sky.'"
Original Photo


Edit #1
So I wanted to brighten her face without losing the blue sky. This first photo, I used brighten and contrast, and in levels brightened her face. I also used the patch tool to lighten the shadow under her eyes.

Edit #2

The 2nd photo, I selected the girls face with the lasso tool. Than adjusted the brightness. This way just her face was brightened instead of the whole picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment